Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

WHOLESALEBUYING WISHLIST

Hello loves, how are your Christmas preparations coming up?
Have you heard about Wholesalebuying ? Today I want to introduce you to this amazing online store for your shopping.Wholesale buying.com is a worldwide online fashion clothing seller and they pride in supplying the most fashionable clothing & Korean style ladies ‘apparel internationally. Please spare a minute and visit their site here to see what they have in store for you. Good thing is they are offering exceptional good quality items at very reasonable prices. Here are some of the items I loved and I'm sure you will be spoilt for choice too.

ance and give a sexy touch to your beach moments.Comes in blue,black,pink,white,and red so you can chose the one that tickles your fancy.



This dress can be worn to an office, casual event or a party. It has a long waist belt, and you can adjust the waist as you like. Totally unique style and it will create an illusion for stunning curves and add some sophistication. Monochrome is one of the easiest trends to rock and is visually appealing on everyone.






This brush is a great addition to your makeup tool set. It’s good on the face to blend or contour multiple mediums. Suitable for both professional and home use,easy to use, portable and convenient to carry. Guarantees no fading and no hair dropping.
Have you shopped with wholesalebuying share your experience,would love to read about it.Till next post,stay safe and enjoy your weekend.
All pictures are property of wholesalebuying.

Comments

  1. OMG! I love everything you post! Love your sense of style! I try to join at your GFC but an error ocurred! Im gonna try later! ;)

    www.goodselfie.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear glad to hear from you.click on the icon at the end (two black squares) and then you can be able to follow me.Keep in touch.

      Delete
  2. great wishlist! so pretty!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!


    P.P.S. your GFC follow seams to be broken(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lyosha will totally check out the give away.Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling over every piece. Beautiful.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items:) I like your selection:)
    have a nice weekend!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selections! It would be amazing to see gorgeous you in that pretty white jumpsuit! Wow :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. These heels and bag are so beautiful :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great wishlist! so pretty
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. luxury choice!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. they have such affordable and awesome stuff :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its such a lovely site,i love the bags they are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wishlist :-) Beautiful bags!
    Thank you for comment and visit on my blog :-)

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  14. ;)

    Adorei a lista!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dear
    http://www.placeforlady.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!

    I like your wishlist!

    I wish you a merry Christmas!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    My Blog hokis1981

    ReplyDelete
  17. That checked dress is so cute!

    Have a great Christmas,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice dress
    new post:
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com.ng/2015/12/skull-survival.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. great wish list

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The white dress is pretty cool! Merry Christmas Ruth and also wishing you very Happy New Year, :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great wishlist! I love all :)

    xoxo and Merry Christmas,
    Melania - Mode in Technicolor

    ReplyDelete
  22. me gusta todo lo que nos enseñas

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice wishlist!
    I love especially bags *^*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello there!
    loving the white dress!
    Have a nice day! :)

    new post on WHITE JOURNAL
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello lovely!

    I just discovered your blog & I love it so I started following you! I followed you #188 on GFc and I hope that you show your support to my blog by following me back! Let's keep in touch!

    xo from Italy, happy holidays!

    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great! Pretty Dresses :)

    lovely Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute picks! I love playsuits as well, and have a few in my closet. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    Kisses from Los Angeles,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. una buena seleccion

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want this dres!! :)
    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. So stylish..So Chic collection
    Happy 2016 !

    Celebrity Designer

    ReplyDelete
  32. These Bag are so cute ^^ Lovely choices!

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely wishlist <3 <3


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll follow back =))

    http://beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. That plaid dress is hot! Love it!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all items of your wishlist
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all items of your wishlist
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Uniwigs.com